Free ground shipping in continental U.S. Please see shipping policy for more details.
New wire color scheme with the same functions as our popular GPC-1005-R:
Now BLACK wire is for Ground and BLUE wire, for LOAD+.
The GPC LVD module is a microcontroller‐based solid‐state low voltage disconnect load switch. It prevents battery from over‐discharge by disconnecting the attached load if the battery voltage drops below a pre‐defined threshold. It reconnects the load when the battery is recharged above the threshold.
The table in the image gallery above lists standard threshold options.
If other threshold values are preferred, please add the requirements in the note when placing the order.
- Ultra‐low pass‐through impedance 4.5mΩ
- Ultra‐low standby current 0.26mA (12V Version)
- Automatic 12V/24V battery detection
- Rotary switch provides 10 threshold options
- Two selector options: GPC-1005B-F, flushed for easy access; GPC-1005B-R, recessed for better setting protection
- Continuous current up to 20A
- Red‐Green dual color LED display for battery monitoring and fault reporting
- Low noise and low interference by Solid‐state switch
- Comprehensive protections including input over‐voltage, under‐voltage protection, over‐temperature, over‐load detection, and reverse polarity (with external inline fuse)
- Extensive options for alarm output, relay drive, remote on/OFF control and temperature sensing/compensation
- Ambient operating temperature: -40~55 °C