Replaced by GPC-1005B-R, which has new wire color scheme and the same functions.
GPC-1005B-R has BLACK wire for Ground and BLUE wire for LOAD+.
The GPC LVD module is a microcontroller‐based solid‐state low voltage disconnect load switch. It prevents battery from over‐discharge by disconnecting the attached load if the battery voltage drops below a pre‐defined threshold. It reconnects the load when the battery is recharged above the threshold.
- Ultra‐low pass‐through impedance 4.5mΩ
- Ultra‐low standby current 0.26mA (12V Version)
- Automatic 12V/24V battery detection
- Rotary switch provides 10 threshold options
- Two selector options: GPC-1005B-F, flushed for easy access; GPC-1005B-R, recessed for better setting protection
- Continuous current up to 20A
- Red‐Green dual color LED display for battery monitoring and fault reporting
- Low noise and low interference by Solid‐state switch
- Comprehensive protections including input over‐voltage, under‐voltage protection, over‐temperature, over‐load detection, and reverse polarity (with external inline fuse)
- Extensive options for alarm output, relay drive, remote on/OFF control and temperature sensing/compensation
- Ambient operating temperature: -40~55 °C
- 1-year limited warranty