- Remote ON: Input; keep LVD connected when signal is connected to ground.
- Remote OFF: Input; disconnect when signal is connected to ground.
- ALARM: Output; 80mA or 1 A current sinking capability for alarm devices
- GND: Connected to power GND inside the unit. It provides an easy ground access for wiring remote ON/OFF signals.
- When both remote ON and remote OFF signals are active, LVD will ignore the signals.
- For more information including notes, please refer to User's Manual.
Free ground shipping in continental U.S. Please see shipping policy for more details.
The GPC LVD module is a microcontroller‐based solid‐state low voltage disconnect load switch. It prevents battery from over‐discharge by disconnecting the attached load if the battery voltage drops below a pre‐defined threshold. It reconnects the load when the battery is recharged above the threshold.
The table in the image gallery above lists standard threshold options.
If other threshold values are preferred, please add the requirements in the note when placing the order.