2 pieces of GPC-1015B-F Customized 7A471 including NRE
30A continous, low voltage disconnect, water-proof, customized 7A471
Two pieces with customizationNRE included
NCNR (non-cancelable and non-returnable)
Please refer to "Reference for Customized 7A471" for details on customized features.
The GPC LVD module is a microcontroller‐based solid‐state low voltage disconnect load switch. It prevents battery from over‐discharge by disconnecting the attached load if the battery voltage drops below a pre‐defined threshold. It reconnects the load when the battery is recharged above the threshold.
Free ground shipping in continental U.S. Please see shipping policy for more details.
Features for Standard Version
- Ultra‐low pass‐through impedance 2.2mΩ
- Ultra‐low standby current 0.26mA (12V Version)
- Automatic 12V/24V battery detection
- Rotary switch provides 10 threshold options
- Two selector options: GPC-1015-F, flushed for easy access; GPC-1015-R, recessed for better setting protection
- Continuous current up to 30A
- Red‐Green dual color LED display for battery monitoring and fault reporting
- Low noise and low interference by Solid‐state switch
- Complete protections including input over‐voltage, under‐voltage protection, over‐temperature, over‐load detection, and reverse polarity (with external inline fuse)
- Extensive options for alarm output, relay drive, remote on/OFF control and temperature sensing/compensation
- Ambient operating temperature: -40~55 °C
- 1-year limited warranty